One element for success is being in a career of what you enjoy. How to determine what you enjoy is often debatable. This article by Serena Kappes explains in detail...
There is a service that advises individuals on passport citizen selection. An index was computed with interesting results. At the top of the list are the U.S. and the U.K., providing visa-free access to 147 countries. This is mainly due to tourist dollars for the rest of the world. The next group includes Germany, South Korea and France, all with 145 countries apiece. Closely behind in index number 3 is Italy and Sweden, at 144 nations each.
Some interesting results include the following:
- Over in Africa, a passport from the island nation of the Seychelles will get you quick entry into 116 nations, while among mainland African countries, South Africa finishes first with 84, followed closely by the West African Francophone nation of Guinea, at 81.
- Among Middle Eastern states, Oman comes in first with 134, followed by Israel at 129.
- Among the Latin American powers, Argentina (at 129) edges out its larger neighbor Brazil (128).
- At the bottom of the Passport Index are five nations, each with just 28 easy-travel destinations include: Solomon Islands, the fellow island republic of São Tomé and Principe, South Sudan, the Palestinian Territories in the Mideast, and Myanmar (Burma).
- All of these beat out both North Korea (44) and war-torn Iraq (38).
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.