Here is something fun. Being an avid comic book fanatic, it’s great to see these classic stories come to life in movies. Over the next several years, many of the...
This article provides easy and free initiatives to boost your blog. I utilize these techniques and they work. Using these points, I provide my tips as well.
- Develop a compelling value proposition – keep your topics to your blog’s goal since that is why your customers are coming to your site.
- Create a powerful brand slogan – clear and identifiable for customers to remember you by
- Get a great photo shoot – either of you or an image that represents you
- Commission a professional logo – this can also be your photo shoot
- Update you blog header – this is you elevator speech, make sure the customer knows you
- Tweak your About page – 2nd most viewed page, make sure it contains good “take-aways” for the customer
- Create a magnetic email incentive – this is your high target list
- Dress up your social media pages – build your brand across all platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Article Link: http://michaelhyatt.com/8-simple-tweaks.html
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.