There are many Dr. Dooms predicting the end of the bull market since 2009. It’s unfortunate that the investors that ignored their advice didn’t t receive a bonus dividend for...
Most companies complain that the costs associated for implementing Lean Six Sigma is too high and outweigh the benefits. This article clearly explains the rational for implementation. I will list the details and you can judge the overall benefits claimed by implementing companies. The continuous improvement mantra becomes more than just a slogan but an ingrained within the organization’s DNA.
- Transforms employees – proactive in continuous improvements
- Decreases costs
- U.S. Army – Realized cost savings, using Six Sigma methods, of over $2 billion.
- General Electric – Reduced costs in excess of $1.8 billion.
- Allied Signal – Saved $800 million by implementing Six Sigma programs
- Increases customer satisfaction – less defect and higher quality
- Increases revenue – due to increased demand
- Provides a competitive advantage – better products commanding higher prices
Did you do the math? It’s time to incorporate Lean Six Sigma to gain these benefits.
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.