This is a great study on the data behind the minimum wage. As we know, the President’s statement of people living on $15,000 a year if applied the minimum wage...
CNBC’s Jim Cramer has been an icon for retail stock traders and those that like to have some good time making money in the stock market. He provides sound advice for people that do not have the time to dedicate to become a professional stock trader.
This is a list of his “25 rules for investing”. Each one should be followed for earning profits in the stock market.
- Bulls, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
- It’s OK to Pay the Taxes
- Don’t Buy All at Once
- Buy Damaged Stocks, Not Damaged Companies
- Diversify to Control Risk
- Do Your Stock Homework
- No One Made a Dime by Panicking
- Buy Best-of-Breed Companies
- Defend Some Stocks, Not All
- Bad Buys Won’t Become Takeovers
- Don’t Own Too Many Names
- Cash Is for Winners
- No Woulda, Shoulda, Couldas
- Expect, Don’t Fear Corrections
- Don’t Forget Bonds
- Never Subsidize Losers With Winners
- Check Hope at the Door
- Be Flexible
- When the Chiefs Retreat, So Should You
- Giving Up on Value Is a Sin
- Be a TV Critic
- Wait 30 Days After Preannouncements
- Beware of Wall Street Hype
- Explain Your Picks
- There’s Always a Bull Market
Article Link: http://www.thestreet.com/static/25-rules.html
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.