Most companies complain that the costs associated for implementing Lean Six Sigma is too high and outweigh the benefits. This article clearly explains the rational for implementation. I will list...
Cybersecurity is becoming the new issue for not only personal protection but also for corporate organizations. Here are opportunities to benefit from the leaders in this environment.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) – leader in this space and used by Motorola Solutions and Raymond James Financial
- Fortinet (FTNT) – smaller version of Palo Alto Networks – Nasdaq and Indiana University as clients
- Symantec (SYMC) – stable and bargain provider in this industry
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) – making big acquisitions and the diversity play in this space
- Check Point Software Technologies (CHKP) – reliable profits and growing
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.