Fact: The price of crude oil has fallen by 30% since June. With the inclusion of shale oil drilling by the US oil producers; this added supply will support this...
With the filming of the latest James Bond movie underway, it’s a good time to reivew some hidden facts about the movie series.
- The total body count in ‘Goldfinger’ is 68
- Sean Connery wears a toupee in all the Bond movies that he starred in
- You Only Live Twice’ is the only James Bond movie so far in which Bond does not drive a car
- Jaws actor Richard Kiel’s metal teeth were so painful he could keep them in his mouth only for about half a minute at a time
- David Bowie was offered the role of Max Zorin in ‘A View to a Kill’ but turned it down
- A total of 15 BMW 750s were destroyed during the making of ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’
- The cast of ‘Skyfall’ went through 200,000 rounds of ammunition during weapons training
- Actors considered for the role of Bond over the years: David Niven, Cary Grant, Patrick McGoohan, Christopher Lee, Clint Eastwood, Burt Reynolds, Adam West, Tom Jones, Liam Neeson, Mel Gibson, Sam Neill, Hugh Grant, Gerard Butler, Sean Bean and Will Smith
- In films up to ‘Casino Royale,’ Bond consumes 114 drinks or the equivalent of one drink every 24.3 minutes
Time to get ready for Bond – James Bond.
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.