We all love reading lists and this is no different. For current college students, obtaining an internship is as close to winning the lottery. This lists the best companies and...
I found this article to be a positive step in the right direction for 2015. There are many ways to incorporate increase production by oneself but this article gives you actionable steps to get this accomplished during the year. See the list below:
- Get up earlier: Use time to plan your day, read email, exercise, or meditate
- Prioritize prioritizing: Have a to-do-list and update it
- Organize your day in blocks of time: Try using 90-minute work blocks with 10-minute breaks
- Dump multitasking: it doesn’t work (think set-up time)
- Limit decisions: Save time for important decision not trivial ones like food or clothes
- Get started: Tendency is to complete projects
- Set systems, not goals: Systems are long-term process, Goals are short term
- Take naps: a 20- to 30-minute nap will make you more alert
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.