Some interesting finds in the top / bottom 10 for 2015 performing stocks. Seeing Netflix, amazon, and Electronic Arts took me by surprise. For the top 10, two were below...
This is an interesting article that identifies the ten wealthiest people in the world under 40. Everyone knows the number one individual, but how many more do you know. Take a look at the list and see, it surprised me as well.
10 wealthiest people in the world under 40
- Mark Zuckerberg, 30 , Co-founder and CEO of Facebook, Net worth: $35.1 billion
- Dustin Moskovitz, 30 , Facebook’s third employee, Net worth: $7.7 billion
- Jan Koum, 38, Co-founder and CEO of WhatsApp, Net worth: $7.7 billion
- Scott Duncan, 32, Son of the late Dan Duncan, co-founder of natural gas and crude oil pipeline company Enterprise Products, Net worth: $5.5 billion
- Sean Parker, 35, Facebook’s first president and co-founder of file-sharing site Napster, Net worth: $5.2 billion
- Yang Huiyan, 34, Daughter of Chinese real-estate mogul Yang Guoquiang, Net worth: $5.1 billion
- Alejandro Santo Domingo Dávila, 38, Son of the late Colombian businessman Julio Mario Santo Domingo, Net worth: $4.9 billion
- Elizabeth Holmes, 31, Founder of blood-testing company Theranos, Net worth: $4.5 billion
- Eduardo Saverin, 32, Brazilian co-founder of Facebook, Net worth: $4.4 billion
- Arun Pudur, 38, Indian founder of software company Celframe, Net worth: $4 billion
Gary Kapanowski – Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Excelsior
The following blog is the opinion of Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com. It is the sole intent to broadcast this opinion from Gary Kapanowski and Garykapanowski.com exclusively and not to reflect on any other institutions or organizations associated with Gary Kapanowski or Garykapanowski.com.